Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
HostingMRRPricingPrivateRecurring Revenue

Matterport hosting question: if I set some of my spaces to private...8965

Buschstu private msg quote post Address this user
I have used 94 of my 100 (basic plan) spaces. I want to know if I make some of my spaces private will that give me more spaces or do i need to delete the space out from mymatterport. If I delete the spaces do I have to pay processing fee again to put them back into mymatterport.
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
You don't have to pay gain as long as you keep it in your i pad app that makes the tour.
Private just means that, so putting one private it still a hosting issue.
Good Luck...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Doug
That will buy me time to go to the client and talk about additional hosting fees.
Problem is client is a rental company. They have gone through 100 spaces in 15 months. My guess is they will want to keep all of their assets live. Not sure how i am going to charge for the hosting yet. I guess uping my plan would be the first place to start.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Suggestion may just be to offer them a recurring monthly charge for all their spaces does not matter how many. Could be a nice monthly income for essentially doing nothing. Well you did scan all those sights.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Any ideas on a monthly charege per space .
Anyone already doing this.
So far i have charged 10 per space per year
Post 5 IP   flag post
Even a 1.00 per month per space would be an increase. They will likely keep adding to what they have based on ten year relationship with them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Buschstu

Charge based on value receive: not your cost.

For example:

✓ a house for sale might be X to shoot and X per month to host
✓ a vacation rental may be X to shoot and X per month to host
✓ a restaurant may be X to shoot and X per month to host

1. I could imagine that you will charge the most for shooting a house because it may not be hosted for too long.
2.I could imagine that you will charge less for shooting a vacation rental and and more for hosting.
3. I could imagine that you would charge least for shooting a restaurant and the most for hosting because it's for years.

Let's same the size the space in the three examples above are the same and that you typically charge $499 for the house and include hosting.

For the vacation rental, you might charge $399 to shoot and $9.99 per month.
For the restaurant, you might charge $149 to shoot and $14.99 per month or $19.99 per months.

For the vacation rental, after 10 months, you'll make more than shooting the home.
For the restaurant, after 7.5 months, you will make more that shooting the home.

Why not shoot the vacation rental and restaurant for free and charge even more? The challenge is that the client will ask you to continuously reshoot if you don't charge something upfront.

I discuss Matterport Service Provider pricing in 10+ hours of training videos in these WGAN Training Academy Videos.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Buschstu
Problem is client is a rental company. They have gone through 100 spaces in 15 months. My guess is they will want to keep all of their assets live. Not sure how i am going to charge for the hosting yet. I guess uping my plan would be the first place to start.

That problem is really a great opportunity if your pricing includes monthly recurring revenue.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Dan thanks so much for your insights.
I agree 100 percent on the recuring charge. Just hope i have not under priced the hosting so far .(At 10.00 for the year )That they will not want to pay higher monthly fees for hosting.Unless i lower the shooting fee.Nice thing is they cant make me re-shoot too much 1) they dont give much time before the move in to shoot 2) because once rented they have no acess
Post 9 IP   flag post
101641 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?