Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture 2.xCapture AppWebGL

Is the Matterport Camera capable of high res807

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if the Matterport Camera is capable of higher resolution but has been limited to facilitate faster scanning and higher performance for output?

With my traditional panomaras, I've enjoyed having different tile sets for mobile versions -- and I'm finding it hard to convert certain clients as they do not like the clarity of Matterport vs. my digital SLR masterpieces.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Maxx90 private msg quote post Address this user
I shoot a lot of DSLR myself, however I am shooting bracketed which I then do post production on. Although my cameras do it internally it is never as good as the manual way, so my guess is that it is the same with the Matterport camera. On a high note however the end product looks much better on mobile devices which is what is predominately used these days.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108321 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?