Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBuyDroneiPadVideo

What iPad Models are good for drone control?6790

ParkPrince private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys, I just bought a DJI Phantom drone and am planning to use it to shoot video along the beach. I am considering buying an iPad to pair with the drone. So which should I pick up from the list of iPad models? I am thinking about the 12.9 inch iPad Pro, what do you think?
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
iPad mini... larger ones get cumbersome if flying for too long.
Post 2 IP   flag post
chermle private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I've been using an ipad air 2 for about a year. It's probably the largest one you can fit into the controller cradle. I use the same thing for Matterport scans.

Regardless of what you buy, I would strongly suggest you purchace a sunshade for the monitor. Viewing the monitor on bright days can be really tough. The shade probably won't resolve the viewing problems, but it'll help. I think you can get them for around $15. USD
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?