Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceBuyCameras

Does Matterport have 3D Videos to use?6778

3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I am getting my first Matterport Camera soon and I want to be ready to hustle as soon as I get it in my hands. I have started my website however I would love to showcase some 3d Tours is at all possible. Does anyone know if Matterport has some links/embeds available until I get my first one completed?

Thank you in advance

Robert
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvirtualview

WGAN Standard Membership includes many free use of digital assets to help you succeed faster:

For example:

✓ Free use of 9 of these Matterport 3D Tours
✓ Free use of 5 of these videos made from Matterport Spaces
✓ Free use of GIF files of Matterport 3D Tours
✓ Free use of 9 of 40+ of these Marketing Videos - customized with your contact info and logo
✓ Free use of WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (an essential tool for Matterport Service Providers
✓ Includes three public profile map locations on the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map

You can see 40+ Membership Benefits Here

You can compare WGAN Membership plans Here

You can www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thank you Dan!
Post 3 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Robert,

If you're looking for Matterport samples, go to this link:

https://matterport.com/customer-marketing-kit/

Scroll to about the middle of the page and you will find a blurb that reads:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find Inspiration
Residential Real Estate Gallery

Explore the most exciting and immersive 3D Spaces our community has built together. Add as a link in your signature, landing pages and more to showcase the endless opportunities available with Matterport technology.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a link to Matterport's real estate gallery. In the gallery, there are at least 13 pages of Matterport tours, many that appear to be unbranded. Here are a couple examples of unbranded tours from the gallery:

https://matterport.com/3d-space/beachfront-la-jolla-estate/

https://matterport.com/3d-space/hidden-hills-home/

I may be wrong, but the blurb does say "add as a link in your signature, landing pages and more..." so I take that to mean you can use these in your website to advertise the capability of Matterport tours.

If I were doing it this way, I'd give credit to Matterport as a source for these tours. That way, it doesn't appear that you are trying to take credit for someone else's work.

To be sure, you may want to reach out to Matterport to verify whether or not you can use these tours as examples in your web page. If they give you the green light, then you have many examples to choose from.

Good luck,

Scott
Post 4 IP   flag post
@sbl110 Thank you Scott! Appreciate the links you shared! Will check them out now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101587 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?