Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceBrowserBuyReal Estate

Lighting equipment4054

1stImpression3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey yall interested in finding out if anyone has suggestions on lighting equipment that is affordable for interior photography. Or a photoshop you recommend? I want to better my photos to make them brighter and to have less glare through windows thanks for your help!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
if you are talking about lighting for still photos (not 3D), then it's more than just getting some cheap lights. It's about knowing how to use the lights and blending with the existing light that will really make a difference. I would recommend getting an online course in architectural interiors like this one: https://fstoppers.com/product/mike-kelleys-where-art-meets-architecture-1

Interiors can be one of the most complicated and technical things to photograph well, so it's worth investing in education before lighting so you know why you are adding a light or if you even need to. Good luck!
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Since shooting with an A7RII for over a year now, I find I'm using less flash, less multiple exposures and just more ambient light. The benefits of the dynamic range in this camera are incredible.
Post 3 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck. There are several different things I would do for still work, change bulbs to higher output would be one idea but $$$
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?