Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 277 Unique Visitors
9,534 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,489 Page Views | 9,831 Unique Visitors | 9 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceBrowserEmbedNavigation

Panning Direction Selection3325

homepagerealty private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think this is currently a feature, but in future builds, it would be great to be able to select the panning direction for each shot in the walk-thru or slideshow modes. Several good angles have been kinda 'meh' because of the automatic panning feature going the opposite direction the flow of the shot is.

If there is a way to select this or maybe set that, please let me know as well!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
PLEASE!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
agree, please, will make the walk-thru even more "wow",
Post 3 • IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Member
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I think I once saw that it depends on how you approach the next point. It was confusing for me and I never tried it. Hopefully, someone will chime in on this that is in the know.

I may have seen bigfoot too...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
PedroAvilez private msg quote post Address this user
Would love to know more about this.
The experience from a end-user is completely diferent if we could choose the panning direction and speed.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
108362 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?