Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebugEmbed

Strange mobile view3166

timbaland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A customer bought up how their tour was being view on mobile phones (only tested this on iPhone 6s).

The site converts to mobile viewing but the tour doesn't conform.

I have attached a screen grab for your viewing pleasure. Any feedback welcomed!

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
I don't see any screenshot so I am not a 100% sure what you are talking about.

Tours are embeded using iframe with a fixed size. This doesn't make them ideal for mobile websites if that is what you mean...

Example:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=jsXYfsrkTxX" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The above will result in a tour that is 853 pixels wide.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @timbaland ...

Initially I thought that your issue may have been related to a Matterport bug that was affecting others, only on iOS. That bug has since (just a few minutes ago) been fixed at Matterport (thx guys!. With that variable removed, I believe that your issue is just related to needing some "responsive" code added, as @DannyBasting notes.

One way to generate "responsive" and/or mobile friendly iframe code is to paste the stock Matterport iframe code into the "Generic iFrame" section of this website:

http://embedresponsively.com/

Then, use the code that is produced instead of what was provided by Matterport.

Alternatively...(shameless plug) maybe you'd also want to consider jumping on board with WP3D Models! Our software auto-generates responsive/mobile friendly embeds along with much much more.

Have a great weekend!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101636 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?