Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 339 Unique Visitors
9,540 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,602 Page Views | 9,179 Unique Visitors | 15 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebugEmbedZillow

Is Zillow killing the Showcase link?3119

Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I had a client contact me and indicate that he couldn't get the Showcase link to work on Zillow. When I tested the link he had posted, I found that Zillow replaced the model ID with #ZILLOW_VIRTUAL_TOUR_INDICATOR in the URL.

Growing Pains for Zillow?
Or strategic move to proprietary solution?

I found a forum post that suggested shortening, so I sent him a shortened (and custom branded URL) Praying that works!

Anyone else experienced/worked around this?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts check out this page in the forum https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/3103/page/2/zillow-help/#37 there is information about the issue there that helps clarify.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Thank You @lisahinson.

I tried a search of the forum for "Zillow" before I started this thread. I don't know how I missed it. :-D
Post 3 • IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConceptsn Sometimes when I'm searching for things I know exist, I can't find them either... I just happened to see this thread!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
To continue this discussion, please see this We Get Around Forum Topic ...

ZILLOW (HELP)

Thanks,

Dan
Post 5 • IP   flag post
108414 5 5
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.