Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrowserbugProblemsWebGL

Green and Pink Dollhouse2293

manolohk private msg quote post Address this user
One client sent me this screen shots. As you can see they have green and pink dollhouse spots. I already asked what version of explorer she is using.

Has someone experienced this before? Thanks!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Shawen private msg quote post Address this user
It is a unity thing. When running the developer you would clear the cache and all we would be restored. Using the plugin I am not sure. My first instinct would be to have them reboot and come at it again. Here is a link to the issue on the unity forum.

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/981464/unity-5-default-shaders-are-pink.html

Shawen
Post 2 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @manolohk,

Wow, sorry to see this happened to you.

I haven't ever heard of this happening. It might be a monitor or graphics card issue?

I would test out the tour on other systems, browsers, internet speeds, tablets and mobile. If it's coming out fine, it would see the problem is isolated to this person.

If it is a general problem, you could re-upload again to reprocess the tour and see what happens. I would defer to other experienced MSP's to get their feedback as well.

In my post editing yesterday, I made slight adjustments to trim lines and saw small changes throughout the tour.

Upload the tour if you like for others to view.

Hope this helps.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Shawen Thanks! I will tell them to clear cache and see if this fixes the issue.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hey @danmorell ,, Yes you are right. Here is the model. I hope it is just a problem isolated to this client. Let me know your experience.

Post 5 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @manolohk,

I used the following and everything looked great. I would imagine this problem is on the client side.
Windows 10 PC
MacBook Pro
iPad Air
iPhone 6

Impressive scan. Looks to be an epic conference.

A few screenshots from phone - Good luck.

Post 6 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a very well done scan. We are hearing about LED lighting causing weird problems but that is probably not the case here.

The problem no doubt lies with either 'workshop' or 'Unity'.
I suggest that you re-upload the job and have them process it again. You can do that without creating a new charge, so you have nothing to lose. If that doesn't work, you might give Matterport tech support a call.

Best of luck,

Rick Odato
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Post 7 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
its not a LED thing, read earlier tpoivs on this. Its a MP processing thing caused by Unity. Upload again and the issue should be cleared. you can contact a MP tec for info but he is going to tell you the same.

what it does show is that MP lroseccingbdiem
doesn't check their process. So i think its more and more automated.

Happy scanning
Grtz Rene
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?