Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DollhouseFeedbackQuestions

Would love some feedback on Matterport tour of dolls house and video17861

CATHAL private msg quote post Address this user
[showtour]https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Tn1pKjHZ1uN[/showtour]clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea! But you’ll probably need more 360s per room. Similar to a Matterport walkthrough in smaller scale.

The panos inside the tour look great, what a beautiful dollhouse!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Fathom3D private msg quote post Address this user
The video looks good, but I'm afraid the 3D tour should probably be scanned again.

Some of the scan positions are misplaced. They could possibly be aligned manually with the iPad beta app or with the Android app, I'm not sure. But if you have access to the house again, re-scanning is probably easier and will yield a better result.

As it is, the overhead view is jumbled, and the inside view is incomplete. Often I wanted to go to a place and couldn't get there by clicking.

For places with lots of furniture, it can be difficult to get a complete scan. In this house it might be best to do some scan positions behind the sofas. It looks like there's a lot of space between the sofas and the walls.

If you scan all the rooms, you'll have a complete tour. If you only scan a few of the rooms, it's best to use the window and trim tools to define the border of the scanned area to have a tidy dollhouse view.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks for the feedback, because it’s a Dolls House with the size restriction. I couldn’t do a full tour with Matterport (scans to close) but this is the full tour I did with a company called metareal https://bit.ly/DollsHouse1
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@CATHAL

The Metareal Tour came out great, congratulations!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks, the house owner is Emma Wssdeil of Dolls House Grand Designs. It's a spectacular dolls house and was even used to fool Airbnb see link https://youtu.be/hropCxxehGo
Post 6 IP   flag post
101749 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?