Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasPricingVacation Rentals

Pricing Question: How to charge for Vacation Rental Photography?17049

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I'm not looking for exact prices but maybe suggestions two times or three times...

How much more should I charge for vacation rental photos which are ongoing listings reselling the property over and over again compared to a typical one time real estate photo shoot for a house for sale? Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure about vacation rentals in particular but for case study houses for a building company I was told the houses are used for ten to 13 years so I charged the equivalent of 100 dollars a year up front and did a job equivalent to the price.

I give them statistics every month and updates on how they can use SDKs to improve their viewing experience.

They’re a big company but they don’t have time to be following changes on Matterport so they get me to do that for them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?