Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CamerasEventsFloor PlansGiraffe360NAR21PlatformsRealtorsVirtual Tour

Giraffe360 Debut in San Diego November 12-15, 202115853

Senior Account
Executive
Giraffe360
Atlanta, Georgia
AndrewCongleton private msg quote post Address this user
www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

GIRAFFE360 Camera | www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

GIRAFFE360 Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360.

Hey All,

Wanted to let everyone know Giraffe360 will be live in person at the REALTORS Conference & Expo from November 12 - 14, 2021.

We'll be showing off the camera and the content it creates. Stop by booth #443 to check us out.

Connect with me on LinkedIn or send me an email, and let's meet up in Cali!

andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Not having front public facing pricing leads me to believe that this service/equipment is the same price if not more than Matterport
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
the demo tour could have also used some additional scan positions so, that it navigated better

https://premium.giraffe360.com/preview/2fc9c594298b4fee8dbc2e6eac1a2b4a/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Agree.

No pricing to me means "give us your contact info so we can spam you to death and then try to get you on the phone and SELL you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
Not having front public facing pricing leads me to believe that this service/equipment is the same price if not more than Matterport
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Expertise

Lack of actual content on the site concerns me a bit as well as they have supposedly been up and running in Europe for a while now
Post 5 IP   flag post
Senior Account
Executive
Giraffe360
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: 118-WGAN-TV | Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers | #Matterport | 23 September 2021 | GIRAFFE360 Subscription Pricing starts at 41:27 in video above

@lilnitsch @expertise thanks for the feedback.

Our pricing has been covered on the forum a few times. You can find pricing information here and more details searching the forum. You can also reach out to us, we have 2 employees in the US and I promise we don't bite

We don't post our pricing online right now because our business model is completely different than options we've seen in the US and customers tend to make assumptions about what's included based on their previous purchases.

We've been in business since 2016 in Europe, and just launched in the US in July 2021. We have over 800 cameras in use across 26 countries. It's our policy not to post our customer's work publicly without their consent, so a majority of the content we post online is captured by Giraffe360 employees testing the camera.

If you have any questions, reach out to me directly I am happy to help.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@AndrewCongleton

So, Approximately $35 to $70 a model ~ At this pricing Matterport is still a better option for me as I own 4 of their cameras and I am still on a Classic plan

In order to get a strong foothold in this market you're going to need to get photographers behind your product and pricing plans. Zillow has a free service and it still is vary dependent on a photographer network to shoot these tours

Not being transparent in pricing models is a tough pill to swallow ~ I didn't watch the entire video above with being in business since 2016 why isn't there any sample photo's & tours on your site to show quality?

At the 2 pricing tiers is white labeling or self hosted tours available? And has your team worked with Realtor.com or Zillow for 1-click tour integrations to publish to their platforms & on the business side of things is publishing to Google Street view supported
Post 7 IP   flag post
Senior Account
Executive
Giraffe360
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch I can't speak to what you pay with Matterport, they have a strong offering and there is a reason for the success they have. We come at things a little differently as an organization and know we aren't perfect for everyone.

What I do know, is that if you own 4 Pro 2's which I believe are around $3,000 a piece, the equivalent price investment with Giraffe360 would be:

4 Giraffe360 cameras with Sony HDR lens
48 project captures per camera (192 properties in total)
Bracketed stills for all 192 properties
Virtual tour for all 192 properties
Floor plan for all 192 properties
Remote viewing for all 192 properties
Editing for all projects
Unimited hosting for all projects

Our main customer profile right now is a real estate agent who is looking for an easy way to take professional-quality photos. We certainly have our fair share of photography customers but Giraffe was initially built with agents in mind.

Regarding pricing, we've publicly shared it here on the forum, in interviews, and now on this post. We also happily share this information with customers who can meet for a couple of minutes when they submit a request. Our approach of sharing what we do with the customers who are interested in our platform has been working well for us so far.

I don't want to get into a full-on back and forth here, but I'd be more than happy to answer more of your questions off-line if it would help.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@AndrewCongleton

Well best of luck
Post 9 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch no its not , go and do the maths. ZERO hosting fees, and a tour I costing you $30.00 +/- once off. Look at all the outputs you are getting. You are just emotional because you own 4 doorstops. You are just scared that realtors & co will start using this and it works out cheaper to do it in house. Nobody cares about the dollhouse view.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@ThinkLab

I might agree with you if this was indeed a superior product. However, the two tours I have seen are “ok” at best & not much better than a 360 tour.

I am not saying this isn’t a product for someone it is just not a product for me. And I do not see a lot of adoption for this with agents as I had worked in-house with an 800 agent group so, I have spent some real time with agents in the trenches
Post 11 IP   flag post
101429 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?