Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Halo 360 LightLightingLitra 360 Mount BundleLitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting KitLume Cube

Experiment in a pitch black basement setting with Go-Pro 8 with a lume cube14360

Swinc20022002 private msg quote post Address this user

Great Results
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Image 1 - LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit mounted to Matterport Pro2 3D Camera

Litra Landing Page for WGAN Forum Members
Image 6 - Litra 360 Mount Bundle

Bushman HALO 360 Light

@Swinc20022002

Thanks for sharing.

You may find these additional lighting solutions helpful:

Review of Bushman Halo 360 Light
Transcript: WGAN-TV | How to (Easily) Add Lights to Matterport Pro2 Camera
WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Lighting | LitraTorch 2.0 Reality Capture Lighting Kit | Litra 360 Mount Bundle | Halo 360 Light

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user

A month ago I had to scan an 1817 historic home getting ready to be listed for sale, but when I did the walk-through to scope out the job, I found lighting was virtually nil, on all three floors.

So with no time to order any lights online or check with WGAN, a quick trip to Wal-Mart found the solution (beta test), a HyperTough model 7046 portable LED for $35. It holds a 2-hour charge.

I included an image of the camera with the new LED light and the actual job where this light was used 100% for it.

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
@ Getmyvr

That seems like it worked very well, perhaps the lighting is a bit uneven here and there, but overall seems good to me, especially for the price paid, good idea!

Can I ask how did you attach it to the top of the camera?

Also, is it heavy? I would be concerned that the camera motor might suffer over time from the extra load not designed for..

Thanks for sharing the info

Noddy
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
That seems like it worked very well, perhaps the lighting is a bit uneven here and there, but overall seems good to me, especially for the price paid, good idea!

You can buy a diffuser panel in a local hardware shop, cut it with a saw or a stanley knife and make the lightlining even.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101704 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?