Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 Views3D3D ViewsPhotography Agency

360/3D Product spin12917

WGAN
Fan Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
skyload300 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all

Are you familiar with product 360 Spin and 3D spins ?

I need some guidance to create my own 360 photography studio (software and equipment).

Here is an example:
clickable text

If you have experience with 360 product photography (specially Amazon compatible) please share with us.

Thank you
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I was on b&h website recently adventured off onto a different tangent obviously with thousands of photography products, you can't help but salivate over all the goodies.

I think you're looking for this company.
https://www.ortery.com/360-product-photography/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
@skyload300

The creators of Pano2vr have a related product called Object2vr. I'm tempted, but right now don't have a use for it. But as a drone pilot I am interested in 3D modeling and mapping. Just haven't gotten there yet. Object2vr is a good place to start for what you are interested in.

And yes, you'll need a turntable and you'll have to decide if you want a solid back drop or will you be editing out the background to make the object float in space. I would start by looking at Object2vr and just perusing the site. There may be a better software out there, but this company is reputable and they have a lot of tutorials
Post 3 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
This connects to a different thread re: difference between 360 and 3D. Seems to me 360 photos would be easy with a turntable, tripod and DSLR with macro lens (and studio lighting of course).
To Todd's comment, 3D photogrammetry as done with drones for mapping or 3D of structures is quite different in that many overlapping photos are stitched together to create a digital mesh (OBJ file - there are other formats also) which can be further manipulated. For drone 3D, Pix4D is the leader for desktop and cloud software to do this. Agisoft Metashape is more commonly used for both drone and product 3D photogrammetry.
Also, see https://sketchfab.com/ where a lot of these 3D models are published and some are available for sale.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?