Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceCamerasCapture AppProblemsProcessingTrouble

Matteport Processing or is it me?10994

WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Aloha Everyone,

I've been doing this for over 5 years now and have seen Matterport change a lot. This is the newest issue I have; Processing???

All my latest 3D Models are getting an overexposure issue where they stitch the start point and the last point. I've asked when for help with this issue and haven't gotten a repose but to clean lenses. They are spotless and I keep getting this issue. If it was the lens it would be seen all over the place in the entire scan. I have added the link for you to review.

Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm sure I'm losing business because of this.

Mahalo,
Skeeter

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV MPEmbed-an Overlay for Matterport Showcase with FounderDeveloper Chris Hickman-Short Story #409- Custom Image Filters

@Skeeter

I will defer to you and others about the Matterport processing / color challenges ....

In the mean time, this might be helpful:

Video: How to improve the Color Brightness/Saturation of a Matterport Tour using MP/embed

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

---

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

To receive the free use of MP/embed Premium Basic Plan. Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter. (Please Private Message me for the password. Please include the Subject Line: Password for WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter.

Not yet a WGAN Standard or Premium Member?

40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | www.JoinStandard.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
101635 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?