Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AppleAppsCapture AppiOS 13iPadSoftware

Apple Update IOS 13 starts today on Iphones10149

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
So Apple has an Update today for cellphones and another for Ipads at Months End in case you didn't get the memo.

I'm always reluctant to update my Capture app for a few weeks after Apple or Matterport updates software to monitor how it's affecting people.

FYI - Posted on MOUG today.

iOS 13, iPad OS Updates

Reminder: Apple has split iOS into two releases, iOS 13 for phones (releases today, Sept. 19) and iPadOS for iPads (releases Sept. 30th).

iOS 3D Showcase 3.0 was released Sept 3rd and is compatible with iOS 13 and iPadOS. Downloaded spaces now use the new Showcase 3.0, with a new streamlined UI, support for placed 360 views, larger spaces and more.

Capture 3.0.6 is compatible with iOS 13 and iPadOS..but we are still waiting on App Store approval from last week. We suspect there is a large backlog of app updates pending; we will release as soon as Apple approves the update.

Additionally, we have improved the tethered restore and repair capability when using third party tools such as iMazing or iExplorer. This enables copied jobs from computer-based backups to be fully restored when Capture is relaunched.

This build has been available in the public beta and you can download it via this Test Flight link while we are waiting for App store approval:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/fRo1G7Xj
Post 1 IP   flag post
Pau private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!
Has anyone used Matterport Capture with iOS 13 updated on their iPad?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I had hiccups dropping wifi this week on the Iphone 7. After the above update my ipad turned into a paper weight.

A prior choice to replace a cracked screen at 1/3 of the original purchases price from a non approved vendor versus having Apple do it for 2/3's the original purchase price a couple years ago voided my opportunity for a trade in.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?