Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 339 Unique Visitors
9,540 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,602 Page Views | 9,179 Unique Visitors | 15 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone!
I didn't have the courage to send this model for processing so I don't know the result, I decided to scan the place all over again.
Did you experience something similar? did you send it for processing?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tresdepro

I do not understand. Can you explain a different way?

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
hey @DanSmigrod
sure, I could see the floor between scan 61 through 67, but when I scan the last one (93) the floor disappear.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tresdepro

Why not upload to Matterport and see what happens?

Dan
Post 4 • IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
What is this place ? and sure upload it as you might have to re-upload again and that does not cost.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod @DouglasMeyers
It's a coworking office, I had one day only To scan so I didn't want to see what could have happened
Post 6 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@tresdepro

Did you keep the original?

Dan
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@tresdepro I have had this happen before. What iPad are you scanning with? I deleted and rescanned and still had the same problem. I think I uploaded and it was fine. Dee might know the answer to this. I would hard reset my ipad as well. I don't think I have had this problem since i upgraded my ipad
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod
No, I didn't they wanted me to transfer the model as soon as possible
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert
Ipad Pro
I forgot to mention that I realized at the end of the scan the quick release clamp was loose, so now I'm assuming that was the problem, not sure but it's possible
Post 10 • IP   flag post
108414 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?