Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 242 Unique Visitors
9,538 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,563 Page Views | 9,544 Unique Visitors | 13 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture 3.0Insta360 Pro 2Trouble Shooting

trying to connect insta360 One X9891

fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm trying to connect my new instan360 One x for the first time. The Ipad does see and connect to the camera wifi but the app doesn't connect to the camera. Instructions seem to be very vague. Any suggestions?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Does this help?

✓ Video: How to pair Insta360 One X to Matterport

Video: How to pair Insta360 One X to Matterport | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel (28 June 2019)

--

If you are having trouble pairing Insta360 One X to Matterport to successfully scan, I could imagine that your pain point can be healed with this step (below).




Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan. I was watching the video as I tried to connect it. Just didn't work. I have a call into MP support
Post 3 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Can you double check that you have the latest firmware for Insta360 One X and the latest Capture app?

Dan
Post 4 • IP   flag post
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I did both of those.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
108377 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?