Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CritiqueFirst ScanInsta360 Pro 2Newbies

Matterport Newbie Seeks Feedback on First Matterport 3D Tour9784

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Can you provide some feedback for a new WGAN Forum Member?

Best,

Dan

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by @SNFmarkerting
Hello everyone,

My name is Shmuel Septimus and I've managed nursing home for the last 5 years and have recently started SNF Marketing, a marketing company for healthcare facilities.

My first real estate scan is the personal condo of a real estate agency owner and it was my trial run. He loved the scan and asked me to present to his team which I did.

In this post I shared the feedback, I got from this team.

Here's a scan of my first real estate scan, I'd love to hear your feedback on this.

Note: the realtor insisted that I do an outdoor scan of the yard area behind the condo as part of the scan. Being that I'm using a 360 camera (Insta 360 ONE X), the sunlight was not an issue. The problem was the extra random 'pieces' in the sky that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of.

Shmuel
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod @SNFmarkerting

I would disable the 360 from the garden, also disable 2 from the other side just leave one.
You can try scanning when the sun sets or sunrise so you can catch the big wall with more detail, also extend your tripod as much as you can and add a few more scan points. Also, try making a few scans at night.

hope that helps
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?