Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsRoOomyVirtual Staging

Roomy virtual staging prices for Matterport tours9566

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

Does anyone have their prices for virtual staging a property scanned with Matterport? Or may be if you used them, the price they have charged you.

They have them published on their website. I remember it because I have seen them at least 3 times there. However now all pricing information is gone from their website.

I have a customer with a new apartments build and they want to scan a few apartments empty and virtually stage it. I just need to know some ball park figure to stage 100sqm and 150sqm apartments.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
RayV private msg quote post Address this user
As far as I know they only stage snapshots, I know that they are in a private Beta for staging actual tours as I have been in contact with them about the same thing. I have apartment buildings that I would love to sell this too but as of now it's not available for tours. My worry is that they will price it to far out of reach for some of my clients. According to Rooomy it is a decision that needs to be made by Matterport. This is the response I got from them>

"Thank you for the email. At this time we are in a Private Beta with Matterport and large multifamily companies in the United States with large volume commitments. The decision to open this solution up to Matterport Service Providers has not yet been made, a decision that is ultimately being made by Matterport, not roOomy. More to come in 2019 regarding this partnership.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@RayV I would not hold my breath
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayV
As far as I know they only stage snapshots, I know that they are in a private Beta for staging actual tours as I have been in contact with them about the same thing. I have apartment buildings that I would love to sell this too but as of now it's not available for tours. My worry is that they will price it to far out of reach for some of my clients. According to Rooomy it is a decision that needs to be made by Matterport.

Thanks for sharing your experience with roomy. It seems that I was under a wrong impression that they started offering it for actual Matterport tours. However from your reply to me and from what they have replied to you it looks like it has never happened.

I will let my customer now. I do not even offer virtual staging on my website, it came from the client as an additional request. If I knew roomy cannot do it now I would let my client know straight away.
It is a good lesson to me to check status of 3rd party services more regularly.

May be my customer will be happy with staging still photos if there are no other alternatives available.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
I don't know why Matterport doesn't jump on opportunities like this. I saw a tour on the Rooomy website that was staged, so I know that it's possible. I feel like they squander so many opportunities to team up with other companies to give MSP's more tools to sell more spaces.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
Try reaching out to Rooomy and see if maybe there has been changes. My last interaction with them was in April. They said they would reach out if things changed but that's not to say they just forgot about me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport using Rooomy for their Multifamily division. I don't see them letting us use it anytime soon.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

Last RoOomy news I heard in this WGAN Forum discussion:

WGAN-TV Matterport 3D Virtual Staging Powered by RoOomy (Coming Soon)

Yikes! Yes. "(Coming Soon)" was four months ago!

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Thanks guys.

It seems to be there is no much to choose from. I can see some offer staging just panos but the price I saw(about $79) per photo is quite steep. I understand that there is a lot of work involved but considering that even small space can have 30 and more scans that would make even a small space virtually staged about $2400. That is half price of a service here in Brisbane that will bring you real furniture for staging. And there is still no option to push staged panos to a Matterport tour.

Another option I have seen is to leave the tour with an empty space but add Mattertags that will show the same space staged as a still photo.

Since there are plenty of services for virtual staging still photos plus a lot of guys on fiverr that may be the most economic way. We only need to stage one photo per room and even with $80 per photo it will probably not even come to $500 for small and medium size properties.

I believe I have seen an example of it done this way but I cannot find where it is on the forum. Can you please pinpoint to that thread and I will show it to my client as the only option for virtual staging.

My client may even go with an actual staging. They have 280 apartments that are going to be available for short/long term lease soon. They still need to buy furniture for each so may be some furniture business will bring a few sets even for free considering they can get a contract later to fill all 280 apts with furniture later.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman

Blue-Sketch does 2D and 360º virtual staging.

Blue-Sketch Examples:

2D Digital Virtual Staging
360º Digital Virtual Staging

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Thanks Dan. I have seen Blue-Stech mentioned a few times and I will consider them. However at this point I just need a Matterport tour that shows these virtual staged still photos through Mattertags while space is empty.

I saw a post with this example on the forum few weeks ago and again one more time 2 days ago. However when I went searching for it on the forum I could not find it anywhere. I just want the link to that Matterport model to show this concept to my potential client.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Found it. It was in front of my eyes :-)

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Z14DpAwRevd

It has been posted in the following thread by 3dshowcaseuk

virtual staging inside matterport recommendations
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SixtyNow
Matterport using Rooomy for their Multifamily division. I don't see them letting us use it anytime soon.

It's been demoed using a scan from AMLI. There hasn't been too much adoption though. Just a demo.
Post 13 IP   flag post
101636 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?