Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
NewbiesScanning

Help on returning to the same space for a Matterport scan: basement changed9564

PuraView private msg quote post Address this user
I am a newbie
I have the Pro 2 and did my first Paid scan. Came out great.

I need a quick help question!

However that client now put new flooring in his basement. I have already shot the house, and it is online. He would like me to rescan the basement.

How do I do that and add it to the scan I have for the first floor and the rest of the house?

Do I go into edit, just delete the old scan points in the basement and reshoot? And Publish? And upload?

Can I do that once it has already been processed? Or do I have to reshoot the whole house.

Help me Obi-Wan!

-AL Parker-
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@PuraView
Duplicate the model in your Ipad, delete the basement, rescan, upload and send the new link

good luck
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Or check that thread

https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/9458/page/1/multiple-versions-of-rooms-inside-one-tourquestion-for-dee/#6

and contact Dee. Based on what she said in that video you can rescan the basement and have two versions of the basement implemented into one tour.

If it works can you please share the link to the updated model. I guess we will all be interested to see how it works and what it looks like.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?