Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMatterportMatterVidsNewbiesTipsVideo

Video tour help9540

WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
I’m just getting started in business, a lot of people are contacting me regarding video tours. I bought a Pro2, and have really enjoyed using it. But how can I provide a video using just my Pro2 that can compete with the one below? I know the first few shots are from a drone, which is something I am interested in purchasing in the near future. But with just the equipment I have now, how can I compile an impressive video of a property?

(I scanned a house today for a Realtor for free (for practice/networking), who was interested in a video tour. She had the video tour below done on one of her other listings. How can my Pro2 data compare?)

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Comparing MatterVids created from Matterport Highlights Reel with WalkThrough and Slideshow

Walkthrough Mode Example
Above is an example of a MatterVid with the Highlight Reel set to "WalkThrough". Matterport 3D Tour courtesy of MatterVids

Slideshow Mode
This is an example of a MatterVid with the Highlight Reel set to "Slideshow". Matterport 3D Tour courtesy of MatterVids

@8643d

As a WGAN Standard Member, you get one free MatterVid of one of your Matterport 3D Tours:

Free! Butter Smooth Video from your Matterport (Free Instagram Version too)

Then, when you order more, MatterVids start at $14.99. That's it! You should be able to charge $49, $99 or $149 for these! (And, they are super-easy to order!)

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Simply order MatterVids video - Matterport 3D tour to MP4 - with 3-business day turnaround from long-time WGAN Member @ArtisticConcepts and submit this WGAN Rebate Form (Please Private Message me for the Password or see your WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter).
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@8643d

Since you are just starting out, you might this helpful too, since you likely do not have videos to show on your website.

As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of up to five (5) of these MatterVids examples for your website.

Free! MatterVid Videos of Matterport 3D Tours

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@8643d,

While I offer the 3D Tour to MP4 conversion through MatterVids, I am also a seasoned video editor and provide that type of service as well.

I offer it as a “custom editing” service, but soon I plan to launch a more formulaic version at a lower price point.

Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss your particular project. 😁👍🏽 it may take a day or two to follow up, the MatterVids orders have been rolling in, but I will follow up. 😊

(Pro Tip: until you can get your own drone, maybe consider hiring another local drone operator and send me the tour, the drone footage and the property info to create the video for you. 😉👍🏽)

God Bless,
Chris
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Greenville, South Carolina
8643d private msg quote post Address this user
After many attempts, I decided on this one. I know no one wants to give out their secrets, and I will definitely try out @artisticconcepts since it’s a member benefit. Just wanted to try and create something myself.

Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?