Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
.XYZMuseums

XYZ Co-ordinates from a mattertag9337

OpenHome private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I am looking for a solution for a client who needs xyz coordinates from a few points within the model. Given the mattertags are locked to a location I was hoping to be able to extract the point coordinates that the mattertag is connected to and show it in the mattertag as an x, y, z.

If anyone has looked into his I would love to hear from you.

We can extract the points once it is a point cloud but we were hoping to avoid paying for the matterpak and going through another software package.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
mcuddy private msg quote post Address this user
Can you not just do shift+u from your point and extract it from the deep link url. (I haven’t particularly paid attention to the url structure but I guess it’s there)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for your help. I think that it gives me an xyz of the current position plus the camera rotation it's definitely heading in the right direction but not exactly what we need.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
You could maybe use Chris Hickman’s kitchen sink then...there’s a console at the bottom that shows interactions within the tour...again not checked it. https://metroplex360.com/sdkdebug/
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
Just checked, it provides co-ordinates

{} 1
mpSdk.Mattertag.getData() (filtered by m0tk21f69fw)
{ "sid": "m0tk21f69fw", "label": "Real Hardwood Floors", "description": "", "parsedDescription": [], "mediaSrc": "", "mediaType": "none", "anchorPosition": { "x": -4.001091, "y": 0.0293563, "z": -5.78821373 }, "color": { "r": 0.011764705882352941, "g": 0.40784313725490196, "b": 0.49019607843137253 } }
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fantastic thank you so much!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?