Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceElementorEmbedWordPressWP3D Models

WP3D Models, Wordpress & Elementor9268

Houstonsummers private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I have created a WP site for my Matterport models and use the MP3D plugin. I am trying to create a template using Elementor within Wordpress. When I create my template, all of the data from the model is pulled into the page (e.g., the model name, subtitle, author info, etc.); however, the model itself does not show up in the template.

Does anyone have any suggestions here?

For context, I am attempting to create a template with dynamic content that will display the model associated with that individual customer's page, so that when I need to make edits to branding, I can do so to just the template and have that push updates to the individual pages.

I hope this makes sense! Please help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
Contact Ross at WP3D support:
https://wp3dmodels.com/support/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, izoneguy! I sent an email this morning... Still awaiting response (to be fair, the automated response said it would be 24-48 hours).
Post 3 IP   flag post
izoneguy private msg quote post Address this user
In Elementor Insert this into A Shortcode "Widget"

[wp3d-models filter = "true" ]
Post 4 IP   flag post
This definitely got me closer. Now I am seeing all the models I have ever created on that page. Ideally, I would only have a single model on the template page, so that when I restrict access to that page for the appropriate customer the template would only pull in that model associated with that page. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for your help!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
[wp3d-models type="" client="" orderby="" order="" posts="" map="" filter=""]

for each client profile page all you do is put this shortcode in with THEIR client designation you made when you added the model to the site

Then moving forward you never have to mess with the agent page and if you do 1000 models all you do is doing ate client field to that agent and it automatically shows up on that page
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you, Glenn! Thanks for talking through this with me. We're all set!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Houston - Thanks for your support message earlier. I responded to you there but I think I may have misunderstood what you were after. I thought you were trying to create your own layout template (with Elementor) for a single property view.

It sounds like instead you were/are trying to integrate our WP3D shortcode and that is very much possible.

Thanks to @GlennTremain & @izoneguy for the assist here.

Cheers, Ross
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?