Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
bugPhotos StretchedProblems

mp photos stretched9022

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed this weekend while taking snapshots of my tour that the program is stretching items on the sides even though I am at 100%. A tv would stretch to unreal length but if I rotated the picture a bit, it would be normal size. Same with counters, toilets, etc that were on the left or right sides. Is this a new glitch?
Post 1 IP   flag post
RichardStanton private msg quote post Address this user
I just noticed today in my model that when placing certain highlights it was giving me the over or under 100% warning icon on some of my images when they were neither over nor under. Even more strange if I went to that frame in the tour and zoomed out, I could zoom out to infinity it would rotate and then come out upside down as if it went through a worm hole. Are you using the Beta?

I am writing up my experience as I try to reproduce it for the MP team as we speak.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I have a support ticket in with MP now. I was using the beta version.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
In the old workshop I never had this issue at 100%.

This is the reply I received back.from MP tech support:

Thanks for reaching out with your concern. This has always been the case, but if you zoom in a little bit, that will help. The more you zoom out to see more of the room in a single shot, the more distortion you will encounter and the more you zoom in, the less you will encounter. It is, unfortunately, the nature of viewing panos on a flat screen.

It is possible the default view is a bit wider with the new Showcase edit than it was with the old Workshop, making it a bit more noticeable.

Best regards,
Post 4 IP   flag post
101422 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?