Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdvicebugFilm StripHighlights Reel

Highlight Reel Not Working Properly8789

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Today; I created a highlight reel like I always do. When someone would click on the 3D Tour link they would go to a page and see a bunch of flashing...you would see the dollhouse intermittently and it would just flicker. Contacted support and they told me they fixed the problem by changing the starting point and said it was a bug they see sometimes. Well, now the highlight doesn't play...I don't even see the play button to start it. I do see the still pics I grabbed for the tour and you can click on them, but the photos aren't panning and it will not move through the space...anyone else having issues with highlight reels??
Post 1 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Your walk throw seemed to work for me. Unless you were talking about a different tour.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Weird - it is working now - but as I was typing this thread yesterday; there was no play button and it wouldn't do anything. Strange.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
So - I have found out that even though I have turned on all the appropriate toggle switches; they aren't saving when I hit publish. I have had to publish and save multiple times. For some reason; it's just not saving those updates.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

Try a different browser?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
I have this issue all the time. Even though I save my options like show a tour button, I usually have to do it twice before it takes.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?