Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 339 Unique Visitors
9,540 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,602 Page Views | 9,179 Unique Visitors | 15 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
bug

Backing up 'Selective' Capture projects, before restoring iPad factory sett8742

BrianAshley private msg quote post Address this user
Has any progress been made on a solution for this issue?

I've read about iMazing and iExplorer, but all articles were pretty old (2 years).
I have a bug in a large backup, which is causing my tours to randomly crash in showcase (they freeze up totally).
Have spent dozen++ hours with Apple in stores and online to resolve. Problem is happening randomly on 12.9" pro.

I have several tours (Captures) on this device that I need to preserve long term, but need to get them separated from the current backup, as restoring factory settings solves problem on all tours, but if I restore, problem returns on all tours.

LOts of hair on floor around the office....Help before I'm bald! ! ! !
Post 1 • IP   flag post
JavieB private msg quote post Address this user
I am using Imazing and I am pretty glad using it. It works perfect. At leats for me.
I do my Matterport works backups with Imazing.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108414 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?