Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AutosCarCortexDollhouse ViewHigh CeilingsTipsTripod

Matterport Doll house details problem8697

CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. You seem to be almost there. Well done. Is there not a fabric that you can get to lie almost perfectly flat on the car roof?

Another comment I would make is that your mattertags keep taking the viewer to an external website. Maybe better to put top features of the car as text or photo plus text in the mattertag. This will keep the viewer IN the tour. Keep the link at the bottom but try and give enough info to keep them in tour.
Post 26 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
@CharlesHH ,

First answer should be "yes, but no". We did not want to buy something expensive only for one use. We needed for example heavy weight black mats or something similar, and of course he had to cut them with the shape of the roof of the car (you cannot fold them, because it is visible then at the dollhouse view). And nobody will pay that then, so it was a balance between time, money and quality.

Second issue: you are right, but they need to sell cars, not to show a very nice tour. Don't know if I am clear. We are not selling the virtual tour, we are selling how many new contacts we get. If the buyer of a car could not visit the hole tour it doesn't matter. I am not good to explain this, I understand what you wrote, but the goal of the tour is not visual. You must start watching the tour and end chating with them.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Wingman ,
Disabling the dollhouse is very easy. It has a button we never touched in the first view at the workflow.
Post 28 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
@ahojman I am following this thread with interest as I would also like to do a car showroom.
Is the colour important. I think that you have used black. Could I use a soft black textile?

I understand re contacts. Can you see how many times someone clicks on a mattertag and goes to the main site?
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360

Thanks for wour comments.

1) We removed the non-reflective black wall. Not a problem. I always prefer to remove walls if you are not showing a house.

2) I need to learn how to use Cortex. Any help? Where can I start?

3) We used black and very cheap cloth called "fliselina" or "friselina" here in Spanish at the last try.

Now I know there are different weight of friselina, perhaps one heavier would be better. We also had the possibility to combine it with water fog.
Post 30 IP   flag post

@CharlesHH ,

The color is important. One of the cars is light gray and we did not do anything to it. Just put the tripod a little bit higher in some photos and that was all.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Post 32 IP   flag post
Friselina view

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahojman
Post 33 IP   flag post
101428 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?