Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseCamerasCapture AppReal EstateStrategyStudeo

Studeo - Interactive storybooks for your storytelling business8497

nirbetan private msg quote post Address this user
Hello WGAN Community,

Just wanted to share with you all what my company has been working on for the last few years - not sure if there's any interest on here but I thought I'd post a quick example of the rather unique kinds of outputs that are possible on our platform.

Have a look at some of these examples below.

Other examples:

clickable text (Restaurant)
clickable text (Neighbourhood content)
clickable text (average home)

The product basically takes your photos, videos, Matterport/iGuide/GeoCV/any other 360 tour, GSV, Cinemagraphs, Fyu.se, etc and unifies them into an integrated, interactive narrative. This is rather different than a website or virtual tour in that we are not breaking up the content into discrete pieces by media type (ie, photo gallery, text, video, matterport, etc) and asking the viewer to scroll each piece independently and then integrate it in their minds. Rather what we are doing here is providing a unifying editorial design that seamlessly brings art & copy into alignment in a dramatic way. And of course - it's mobile and print friendly too

We hear from a lot of different media/360 capture providers from around the globe and many of them are looking for a competitive, differentiating product that they can add to their existing businesses. What we are aiming to do is arm them with more than merely another product -- but rather an entirely different marketing strategy that positions them as "visual storytelling experts" in their respective marketplaces.

Nir Betan
COO
Studeo

P.S. Please note that we are currently working out the details of a special reseller pricing program and are piloting with a select group of MSPs and other virtual tour providers around the globe. Let me know if there is any interest in participating.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like an excellent product. I would be very interested in participating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@nirbetan

Welcome to the WGAN Forum Community.

I how seamlessly Matterport is integrated into a Stedeo interactive book.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
@nirbetan,

Nir, this looks very impressive, please let me know how we might participate in your pilot program, I am located in the Boston area,

Thank you
Post 4 IP   flag post
sbl110 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @nirbetan,

The layout looks great. Have you considered adding some sort of schematic floor plan somewhere? I know the Matterport tour provides a photo realistic floor plan, but it's not obvious. Maybe a blurb about the local schools, or local town.

While I'm no expert at this, I've tried to dabble in single page websites which provide a little bit of everything. Here's one I did recently:

clickable text

The book layout you've provided adds a nice alternative to the typical webpage. Nice work!

Scott
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hey Scott - thank you for your kind words on the product. The answer is yes - we have many of our clients who use schematic floor plans as an alternative to Matterport or other photo-realistic floor plans when there isn't necessarily one available. As ours is a drag and drop platform the key to ensuring that it works from a production point of view is that the sizing of the JPG (our system only accepts JPGs as input images) must be prepared such as to fit the prescribed layout slot. We have guides on this topic in our forthcoming support section on how to do just that.

As for neighbourhood content you're mentioning - the answer is yes, that's exactly the idea! That additional content can generally be included in the property storybook or it can be utilized in a number of ways to create completely self-contained neighbourhood storybooks. Here are some examples of those in case you'd like to see some examples:

http://kingwest.psrcreative.com
http://leslieville.psrcreative.com
http://midtownliving.studeodigital.com

Feel free to reach out to me on the forum if you or anyone on here is interested in learning more about using this platform or our exclusive private beta reseller pilot.

Cheers,

Nir Betan
COO
Studeo
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
@nirbetan,

Nir, this looks very impressive, please let me know how we might participate in your pilot program, I am located in the Boston area,

Thank you

Thank you! - please message me directly and I will gladly provide more info on the pilot program.

Best Regards,

Nir
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirbetan

clickable text (Restaurant)
clickable text (Neighbourhood content)

Hi All,

Check out at least one of these (amazing) Studeo eBooks (above links) that seamlessly integrate Matterport 3D Tours.

How else might you use Studeo?

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101722 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?