Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCamerasCapture AppScansTips

Re: Outside Virtual Tour 6 Acres8175

Charlotte, NC
3dvrwalkthrough private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone. I have both a theta V and a istar pulsar. I have a client that wants to be able to send there outside tour to prospective clients in a link. Already been down the 360 tour option which I believe is the best. So here are the questions

1. What platform to use for outdoors?
2. Is my Pulsar capable of doing anything else besides uploading to google street view? If so what software update do I need to do?
3. Ricoh Theta V or Istar Pulsar
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvrwalkthrough I would use my drone and do 3D mapping and use drone deploy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Portland, Oregon
HelloPado private msg quote post Address this user
Does your client want the ability to walk the ground or highlight certain areas on the property, like out buildings or ponds, ect...?
I hate the way these 360s show up so i didn't use them for the realtor but this is what i did with 7 acres. I hope it's helpful. Good luck
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=n55dDyUA9sw
Post 3 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@HelloPado nice idea and it would be great if the MP camera would be able to take decent outside images. But they are really bad quality, way to bright and loss of a lot of detail.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Charlotte, NC
3dvrwalkthrough private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport does not do the trick outdoors unfortunately. The client wants a flowing walking tour. They already contracted a videographer prior to talking with me today for an aerial/ground vibestyle video for the place. I just finished a 90 acre project and they loved it, but they were open minded on how to do it. Cupix will work best outside on the ground or what about the vr option with pulsar
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
You could hire a Leica BLK360 and pass the cost on to your client.
Post 6 IP   flag post
imad private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @3dvrwalkthrough,

here are my answers:

A- PLATFROMs: For large spaces it's better to have a map with pano spots on it to make easy for the visitor to explore the space rather than being bored by moving from pano to pano with no clue about what's coming next, so you better go with Gothru hosted tours (you don't have to publish to GSV) or tourmake or tour dash, all those solutions will suit you.

2- CAMERAS:
Matterport Tour (internal only): 134MP.
Matterport to GSV: 32MP.
Matterport Download: 12.5MP
iStar Pulsar: 60MP.
Mi Sphere: 24MP
Theta V: 14.5MP

C- Bottom line:
iStar Pulsar + Gothru or Tourmake.net
since you have the iStar Pulsar use it with a platform that can host 360s and gives a map and a menu to jump between panos easily and you'll get what you're looking for.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvrwalkthrough

As a WGAN Standard Member, you get the free use of Panoksin Pro to moderate Google Street View Tours.

Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter (password required) for the We Get Around Panoskin Pro Order Form.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?