Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedGoogle Street ViewGSVPricing

Embedding photographs Matterport7897

Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
Considering the charges we pay for hosting our tours with Matterport you would expect that you would be able to host photographs with mattertags directly.

The cost to host these are minimal. It is a real pain to have to host these somewhere else, other software allows you to host it directly from their website, example Relahq.

I do not believe we should have to pay for this, but if Matterport wants to nickle and dime us I would be prepared to pay an extra (small) charge to be able to do this. If they do not have the ability to do this they should consider going into another business as this is not difficult to achieve. PS I am still not happy that we have to pay a fee to publish to Google Street View, and we don't have the ability to include a base plate like virtually every other software allows.

End of rant!
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
All of what you said and more makes me wish there is another company right behind Matterport with all the right answers, But alas there is not...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@leonherbert I recommend hosting the pictures on your own site. If you have a Word Press site and/or use WP3D models its easy.

Just upload the photos and go into MEDIA section and there'll be a URL for that photo.

If I can add to your rant... my biggest issue with Matterport is the overage billing for having more than 300 models. It's such a pain to go in and delete. You have to keep tabs on all your clients and their usage of the model. I had 600 models and deleted 200, and now I'm back over 500 again. The nickle and diming of Matterport is killing me..
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D I know how to do that, it is just inane to expect us to do that, and should be included. Time is money. or so I heard
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?