Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Dollhouse ViewScanningTrouble

My Horrible Dolls House7896

GeorgeChan private msg quote post Address this user
Help! Can anyone advise me on: 1) what has gone wrong with this Dolls House, and 2) Can I do anything to clean it up? Returning to rescan is not an option. It's a big building with lots of tricky areas, but shouldn't look this flabby?

Any help greatly appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Not much you can do. There are high ceilings and it only scans so high
Mark the remaining missed windows, trim the exterior. Duplicate and play around with deleting some scans in the high areas.
It's not the best location to why it with a mp due to the high ceilings. A taller tripod may have helped
Post 2 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
You could ask Dee if they can do a vertical crop for you...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks @Jamie , Yes, tricky building. Don't think any tripod would get nearly high enough for these ceilings! Will try duplicating and deleting some scans.

Thanks @Liam_Tayler ... can you please tell me who is 'Dee'?

Cheers!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeChan Dee or Amir are Matterport’s two top Tech Supports. They can fix almost anything for you. So just contact support@matterport.com and see what they can do to fix it for you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
Ah,.. Dee is somewhat of a legend in the Tech support department of Matterport. She has done incredible things for some of my scans and taught me how to plan my scans for the best results!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeChan Why not try trimming all the mess off the 3rd floor and re-processing it? I would trim everything around the gray floor except the main room. Of course, make a duplicate first.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I will contact Dee and also do some trimming.

Cheers!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?