Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MapMPEmbedSEOSingle Property WebsitesWP3D Models

WP3D Models WordPress Plugin (V3.2) Includes MPEmbed Support (and More)7761

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

WP3D Models WordPress Plugin has released an update (Version 3.2) that includes Full MPEmbed Support (and much more).

WP3D Models is an essential tool for Matterport Service Providers:

✓ create an unlimited number of single property websites (branded, unbranded)
✓ create a gallery - with map - for your website (automates adding additional Matterport 3D tours
✓ SEO on Steroids

WGAN Standard and Premium Members Special Offer

✓ free use of WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin

Not yet a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member?

40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Plans | www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan

Source: WP3D Models
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm super excited that Ross has added support for MPEmbed! It's easy to use MPEmbed, but it can be tedious to setup the parameters. WP3D Models does an amazing job of integrating MPEmbed - including using existing settings (Logos and Google Analytics) to automatically setup your tour!

Love it!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys (@Metroplex360 & @DanSmigrod).

I'm excited to see some examples of people who are using MPEmbed with WP3D. If you're already putting together tours using these two tools, please post your example URLs!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Okay gentlemen. I’m an enthusiastic MSP and WP3D user for a couple years now - couldn’t be happier. But I’m way less smart that you. Can you point me to where I can read up on MPEmbed and other of these new features, in detail? For example, “model client URL” sounds like something that answers a need of mine, but your description above is too abbreviated for a IT cretin like myself. Admin speed increase? If that’s what I think it is, yay! But I need the grade school explanation on many of these upgrades. Any chance for that?
Thanks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D - Thanks for your continued support of WP3D!

You can read all about MPEmbed here:

https://mpembed.com/docs/

All of the various options that you see have been integrated into the latest version of WP3D to make things really easy to manage/integrate/etc.

The "Model Client URL" is a feature we added to make it possible to set some values (logos and logo override URL) at the "client" level so that any Model associated with that client will use those values vs. having to individually set/override those items.

"Admin speed increase" is just what it says....faster load times of Models when editing them in the Admin.

Watch for a (near) future episode of the WGAN TV for more details on these features and more!

Cheers,

Ross
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D MPEmbed adds some new features. Most popular include a minimap and Google Analytics for events that occur within a tour. I'm actively working on new features and trying to use my platform to solve problems for MSPs when they need additional features.

I'm presently working on the Premium version and have an interactive system for creating custom image filters that includes white balance, tint, brightness, contrast, etc. You can assign filters to individual panos to correct areas in tours where image processing wasn't to your liking.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

WGAN Forum: Question of the Day: Examples of MPEmbed + Matterport?

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101751 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?