Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MPEmbedWP3D Models

Question of the Day: Examples of MPEmbed + Matterport?7768

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Wednesday, 5 September 2018) is:

If you are using MPEmbed + Matterport or MPEmbed + WP3D Models WordPress Plugin + Matterport, can you share links here?

WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be doing a show about WP3D Models + MPEmbed in September or October 2018. We're working on scheduling MPEmbed Developer Chris Hickman (@Metroplex360) and WP3D Models Developer Ross Peterson (@rpetersn)

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV WP3D Models V3.2 Integration with MPEmbed Overlay for Matterport Showcase with WP3D Models WordPress Plugin Founder and Developer Ross Peterson and MPEmbed Developer Chris Hickman
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

About this Question of the Day ...

If you are using MPEmbed + Matterport or MPEmbed + WP3D Models WordPress Plugin + Matterport, can you share links here?

Above: Without MPEmbed (Using WP3D Models)

Above: With MPEmbed + WP3D Models

After watching WGAN-TV Live at 5 (above) about the integration of WP3D Models and MPEmbed Overlay for Matterport Showcase, I did the above example.

The great thing about using WP3D Models to control MPEmbed features is that everything is super-easy to implement. Options are check-the-boxes, select a toggle or upload floor plans.

Below are my MPEmbed settings via WP3D Models ....

Do you have an example to share? Either created directly with MPEmbed or MPEmbed via WP3D Models?

Best,

Dan

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

BTW, I might have done the MatterTags differently if I knew that the final use case was going to be displayed using MPEmbed.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?