Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
RentalVacation MarketingVacation RentalsVacation.Vision

vacation.vision6973

reinspimg private msg quote post Address this user
As anyone tried this site looks like they only have three houses. I have a lead on 30 rental owners that are fed up with VRBO
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@reinspimg

I reached out to the Founder of Vacation.Vision to post here.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@reinspimg,

We felt that if you can’t join them... beat them! (Or at least supplement them) so when VRBO and some of the other rental solutions were slow to adopt Matterport spaces, we decided to launch 3DCabinTours.com!

We also have other solutions being developed in tandem to reach almost every corner of the vacation rental market, but we are bringing 3DCabinTours online first and the others will quickly follow.

We are already offering our personal clients lifetime listings with 3DCabinRentals when it launches as an added value and they are loving it!

Here are a couple of examples

Sasquatch Ridge

Valeria’s Beaty Tale

If You would like to discuss this potential client’s needs, please feel free to message me!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 3 IP   flag post
VacationVision private msg quote post Address this user
@reinspimg I created this site a couple years ago while shooting 3D tours to attract more vacation rental owners.

As a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, you can offer free lifetime listings on Vacation.Vision for any vacation rental owner to promote their property.

They are in control of the rates and collecting payments with no commission taken from Vacation.Vision.

If the inventory on the site begins to grow, we'll be able to market it better as another listing site for owners with virtual tours (Matterport or Real.Vision).
Post 4 IP   flag post
@vacationVision
You have bad this site for 5 years but only have 3 properties. How are you planning to expand.
Post 5 IP   flag post
VacationVision private msg quote post Address this user
Almost 2 years actually and 6 properties...With all the photographers on here always talking about "all the leads" they have with vacation rental properties but owners not wanting to pull the trigger with them because HomeAway and AirBnB don't support them yet, they should be utilizing this website.

I work in the vacation rental industry full-time and virtual tours are great to have but if the owner or manager doesn't know how to utilize them to their advantage with email follow-ups to potential guests that have inquired via inbound reservation calls, email marketing, or social media posts...They sit on the website and it's hard for an owner or manager to measure the true ROI. I used to shoot virtual tours and without the follow-up training with your vacation rental customers on how to utilize the tour for marketing, it's a hard sell and that's where I feel a lot of the photographers fall short because they don't have that expertise.

I've now opened the site up to unlimited lifetime listings for all WGAN Basic, Standard, and Premium members. It's a game of inventory and until the inventory grows, it will continue to be a niche listing site for the few willing to try out a new site. Once inventory develops; TN mountain area and Florida seem to have a ton of properties with virtual tours already...Then we can start promoting the site via PPC campaigns, local TDC's, CVB's, and 3rd party distribution managers like BookingPal, RedAwning, or VacayHomeConnect

I need your help to build the inventory and I see this site as a win-win for all virtual tour photographers looking to grow their business and delight their customers.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Could you create a documentation on what Photographers should teach their customers to improve use of the site.

Also from what I have heard HomeAway and AirBnB are starting to support Matterport.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?