Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCamerasNewbiesVideo

Best stabilizer camera for indoor RE filmin6681

Virtuality22 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi

I use the Osmo stabilizer camera for indoor cinematic shooting in addition to Matterport. My real estate agent clients love the cinematic video option, however I cannot figure out how to take crisp and sharp clips for indoor shooting. Does anyone know the best settings or recommend a better camera or a stabilizer for cinematic quality indoor filming?

Thank you.

Gavin
Post 1 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@Virtuality22 I have started looking down the slider route.
We have the Osmo but end results are not always great.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Virtuality22 private msg quote post Address this user
@Flightmedia yea the quality just isn't that great for indoors. Outdoors is fairly decent, I believe its meant to be in the same family as the GoPro's. Here's an example

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Virtuality22 There are many new options out there. The best is a matter of choice. We started with what we believe is the best camera for indoor video. Then we found a stabilizer that would work with the weight of the lens we chose and camera model.

There are two cameras out there that we believe are great for the indoor video. We went with the Sony a7Sii almost three years ago to get a full frame sensor for the widest angle shots. It also boasts some of the best low light shooting.

Other use a Panasonic GH 4 and they have great results with it. There may be a newer model of the Panasonic out there but I'm not sure.

As for stabilizers we use a DJI Ronin M it does an awesome job.

There are newer and lighter, smaller, and cheaper stabilizers out there that can hold both of the cameras mentioned above. The Cane TV one comes to mind.

12 Great Gimbals is a list of some of the other stabilizers out there. This was from August 2016 so there may be updates and more informative posts but it is a starting point.

You will have to spend a little to get the performance you are looking for.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?