Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DystopianMatterport EcosystemUsed Matterport Camera for Sale

Sell my Matterport Camera to a Realtor?6453

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A Forum Member writes:

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by @photosbyhopsing
Dan, I think you are a very level headed person and I commend you for your com demeanor. I see that this is definitely not for me. Can I sell my camera to a local realtor and what's it worth? When they ask what's it going to cost them to do business with Matterport for each scan and hosting? What do I tell them? Please

---

My reply:

@photosbyhopsing

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes. You can sell your Matterport Camera to a local Realtor. I suggest checking eBay to help you decide about how much you can get for a used Matterport Camera. Rather than quoting a price to the Realtor for "what it is going to cost them," I suggest:

✓ directing them to the Matterport pricing page
✓ directing them to the the "How much to Start a Matterport 3D Tour Business? Calculator (free access to WGAN Forum Members)

How to advertise your used Matterport Camera in the We Get Around Network Forum. (Click Here)

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @immersivespaces
This was sent to me by a realtor friend. I thought it was funny. I'm sure we'll see more of this type of memes as this Ecosystem story unfolds. If you get any, please share! I think we could all use a good laugh to help calm our souls after being told our work is our own in name only and our client's privacy is not granted unless they specifically ask Matterport for it.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod brilliant
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Is that so they can buy the MP Lite?????????
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?