Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQMarketing

My 30 Scond Elevator Pitch: What's Yours?6393

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV We Get Around Network Forum Founder Dan Smigrod as told to Barrie Fisher of Barrie Fisher Photo 360 (24 May 2016 at IVRPA 2016 in Quebec City, Canada)

---

My 30 second Elevator Pitch

---

I am the Founder of the We Get Around Network.

We are a free, online Community of 10,000+ professional three-dimensional tour photographers ā€“ like me ā€“ in 100+ countries.

I hear every day from our Members how hard it is to succeed in marketing, sales, and operations.

Helping reduce these three pain points has resulted in hundreds of monthly subscriptions for 40+ Membership benefits.

Iā€™m Dan Smigrod. I seek strategic alliances to help Members of the We Get Around Network ... Succeed Faster.

---

What's Your 30 Second Elevator Pitch?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Crucial_3d private msg quote post Address this user
I ask "What kind of work do you do?" - My response "Oh, I [have/haven't] done one of those before."
So they will hopefully ask what I mean.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Coincidentally, I posted My 30 Second Elevator Pitch the day before the Matterport Ecosystem firestorm.

Worth noting, I did not need to change it today because I never mentioned Matterport.

Matterport is not my client.

I say whom our clients are in the 30 seconds ...

---

Helping reduce these three pain points has resulted in hundreds of monthly subscriptions for 40+ Membership benefits.

---

So, deciding how to respond to the Matterport Ecosystem news was both easy (what our clients - the Community - wants) and hard - I imagined that I would likely not have any more WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Members and some might cancel.

While we did have two cancel over the news (including one specifically as a result of me), we had more join during the storm than the previous week and one of the two canceled rejoined after Matterport said it would roll back the terms.

I did not ask those that joined during the storm if they did so to be supportive of energy in behalf of the Community (thank you!) or just because they wanted access to 40+ Membership benefits - or both.

Knowing who is your client makes it easy to decide how to react to anything.

Based on the Matterport Ecosystem kerfuffle, do you need to re-write how you tell your story?

Our story is still the same. We're focused on helping Members Succeed Faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?