Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DystopianMatterport EcosystemNew FeatureNews

Get Ready for a New Feature Roll-Out!6379

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
So, new TOS aside -- Bill announced two of the three features.

"We will be announcing, later this month, a capability which will allow you to transfer Spaces to your customers, so that they can maintain them.

"We also plan to introduce free limited hosting accounts for consumers, for their private use, to work with the new transfer capability. This will enable you to give closing gifts or leave-behinds to your customers and to move certain Spaces, as appropriate, out of your account."

--

There's another one that is ready that they are holding off on.
Post 26 IP   flag post
PeterMcCready private msg quote post Address this user
"We also plan to introduce free limited hosting accounts for consumers, for their private use, to work with the new transfer capability. This will enable you to give closing gifts or leave-behinds to your customers and to move certain Spaces, as appropriate, out of your account.

An outstanding find @Metroplex360, at least that's something positive to end the evening on!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
I personally think it's weird. (the private accounts). But I like that we are getting the ability to transfer...

Now where's that other feature I'm waiting on that is all ready to go and fully baked...?
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Matterport must want to face the end customer directly, they want the house owner directly book scan from Matterport's website and then a standby MSP will go customer's house to fullfill the request. Just like the mode of FedEX. I think it is the final goal of Matterport. The camera is just a business equipment like a truck of FedEX.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@JuMP That wouldn't be a bad deal. They just need to fix the pricing at $0.10/sqft for the MSP and establish some scanning guidelines. We'll be in business in the Residential sector for good in that case.
Post 30 IP   flag post

WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@Metroplex360 I am not sure you can get $0.10 per sqft or not in that case.
Maybe someone will take that request at the minimum wage.
Post 31 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
same as above.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360 re the new showcase, when I add the parameter &dh=0 to my latest tour I jump to the new showcase and when I remove it, I return to the older version????/
Post 33 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
So that new feature I'm sitting back and waiting for seems to further away than I expected despite being ready to roll out with assets already being generated. I suppose it will be beta'd first.
Post 34 IP   flag post
101735 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?