Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FailureProcessingSWLURGENT

Urgent: Upload Hanging at 0% .SWL File MIA6259

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A Member of the We Get Around Network Forum (just) sent me this email.

Are you able to help?

Best,

Dan

---

Hi Dan,

Thank you for getting back to me. I had a scanned model that would not upload to Matterport. It would just keep hanging at 0% (also not the first time that this has happened).

Last time it happened, Matterport support had me back the files up off the iPad and upload manually for them to process. It ended up unclogging the uploads and they all started processing.

Since I was having the same issue this time, I followed the same steps. Only this time, the .swl files were nowhere to be found. Matterport has instructed me that they cannot process the model without them.

As a shot in the dark, I wanted to check with you to see if you might know of a way to do it. I have everything except the swl files. Have you seen anyone get a model processed without those files or know of anyone who may? If not, it’s not a big deal. Just figured I would check.

Thanks for your time! Appreciate it.

[Redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I am very new at this and haven't had that issue, but I am very interested on why that would happen and what the fix is. I hope someone has an answer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman each .swl file is a package of all color pictures and depth maps for one point in your showcase. All pictures connected one by one in the .swl file, pictures were stored in Microsoft's Windows Media Photo (WMPhoto) format.
If you shoot 50 points you should have 50 .swl files in the "jobs" folder on your ipad.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, good info for everyone to know.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?