Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasGearGSV17iris360 ProNCTech

NCTech iris360 Pro6223

Halifax, NS, Canada
pjeffery private msg quote post Address this user
It seems as though the folks at NCTech are both delayed and tight-lipped about their upcoming iris360 Pro (upgraded iris360 follow-up camera). I've attempted gaining info from their email and their Facebook chat. I did receive a response, just no answers. There was talk about a likely release to have taken place now several months ago. Finally there was notice from a rep at NCTech that the release (or a firm release date announcement) would take place sometime this month (January 2018)... though no exact date was ever provided. Does anyone know anything? I intend to possibly purchase this camera, given the high resolution, and editable views, etc. Any details will be appreciated from NCTech or anyone who has any idea what's going on with the iris360 pro release date.
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Considering the Iris360 was only on the market for 8 months before being pulled, they seem to not want to make the same mistakes they made with the introduction of that camera.

The market has changed a bit regarding one-click cameras, so maybe they will have a product released this time that isn’t wholly panned by the professional community.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I believe the same as @TrustedPhotoDC says, I think the focus is on the LASiris unit which is where their focus is on, a 3d laser scanner. There is not enough interest in the pro version Iris360 at 2900 cost.
Post 3 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
I also believe their current focus is on the LASiris and related services.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101602 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?