Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness PlanBuyStrategyTips

What Services did you try out in 20175998

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
What 3rd party services, software or products did you try out in 2017? What worked and what didn't?

Let's hear you brag or complain about what you tried out!

Maybe others aren't sure which Christmas list items they can avoid or need to get before Uncle Sam hits them for the end of the year reporting.

(Next week I'll post what do you want to Try in 2018, This one is about sifting this year).
Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I am trying out GoFullFrame.com and ViewShoot.com right now as a CRM and delivery platform. I am looking for a more sophisticated, stream lined and professional looking system to interface with my clients. Does anyone have any opinions on the above services or can recommend another solution?

Thanks,
Jon J
Post 2 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ Which one do you like better so far?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ - I've heard great things about ViewShoot.com in other photographer forums. I haven't pulled the trigger on it. Great spot to knock out agreement and shot lists while waiting for payment prior to shooting.

Software - Wave Apps, PhotoLemuer, Raya Pro and 3d Vista.

Products - Neewer handheld gimbal, Cowboy Studio Panohead, Bosch Laser measure,

Services - Google street view, Zillow Walk through videos, floor plans, Drone, outsourced DSLR shoots
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen,
I have set myself up using ViewShoot and after looking into it a bit more, there are some significant limitations for what I am trying to accomplish.

Overall, I think it is a good system, but it lacks the ability to embed Matterport tours onto their "virtual tour" sites. I work with some clients with special pricing and there is no way for me to provide them with separate pricing or with a coupon code to adjust their pricing. There are a few other things that I was hoping to integrate better with my workflow that are missing as well.

For GoFullFrame:
I have not started the trial yet, but it does look like it will be able to do what I want, but it is significantly more costly. However, I may be able to work with the cost if the time savings is there. I will update this thread once I have explored this product more.

For other services I have tried:

Software: Animoto
Products: Wide angle clip on cell phone lens
Services: Zillow Walkthrough Video, floor plans, drone

I offer a basic Zillow Walkthrough with a photoshoot for free and sell an upgraded version for $75 and a premium version for $175. I have many clients that have opted for the upgraded version and it does not add any time for me on site and only adds about 15 minutes in post since all I do is add the property address and music.

I look foward to hearing of others experiences!
JonJ
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?