Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppTransfer Space

MP Capture Models - Transfer, Copy, Move?5672

petefstopuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys

I am about to upgrade to a new iPad with lots more space, does anybody know if you can transfer/download add your previous MP models to the new iPad Capture app? Or a workaround?
Cheers
Peter
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
You can upload/backup to the Icloud then down load to new iPad works great just did for new iPad pro. All models and apps present when I started new iPad. Hope that helps, I did have to upgrade to paid storage the free services did not cover memory needed to back it up.
Ron
Post 2 • IP   flag post
petefstopuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Ron0987

Thanks for the tip I will try with new laptop.
Cheers
Peter
Post 3 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@petefstopuk

✓ How to Backup Your Matterport Spaces on iPad

Dan
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108321 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?