Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360 ViewsAdviceMuseumsOutdoors

Mattertag Tutorial for 360 views5385

walk360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I could not find a tutorial or a Thread to get information of how to upload a 360 picture into a Mattertag.... the only way I was able to do it was with Momento360 but I have to click on the link which opens a new window in order to see the 360 picture.

How can I see the 360 picture on the small window that opens with the mattertag? (then if the viewer wants to see the 360 pic in a full screen then they can click on the pic to see it bigger)

Help please!

Regards,

Natalia
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@walk360 Take a look at this demo I created using panoramas hosted on @seekbeak (http://seekbeak.com) and Mattertags. The cool thing is that Seekbeak allows you to go full screen with the little window, so it should answer your requirement.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=U4xKHEt93Gk
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@walk360 One option is to upload your 360° image to Momento360 (you're able to create a free account). Once image is upload you create a URL link and put that link in the rich media Mattertag as we've done here by both the front and back patio doors:

Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Oh... sorry... I just realized you already use the Momento360 option and wanted something different.

Never mind!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like both Memento360 and Seekbeak offer the full screen functionality.
Post 5 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@walk360 this was posted a while back with the Matterport instructions OR Specific instructions from that post.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101641 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?