Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceEmbedHelp WantedMarketingReal Estate

Single Property Website templates for MP5095

JAX1979 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

Hoping some people across "The Pond" could help with this.

I understand in the US it is common when listing a property to set up an online domain to help with Advertising i.e. 74TheSteet.com

In the UK this is not really done.

I am looking to start doing this and include the Matterport walk through.

Can you give me examples and places to find templates with very little knowledge needed to set these up? - i do not want to get into coding more click and drop (if this exists).

Any help gratefully received.
Post 1 IP   flag post
realtymedia private msg quote post Address this user
Try 123mainstreet.com for a single property website.
Obviously you still need to buy a domain (LCN.com) but then you point it to the page you've set up.

Cheers,

Jason
realtymedia.co.uk
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I can heartily endorse WP3D Models plugin to generate the page in the first place!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@JAX1979

This We Get Around Network Forum post explains how to create a vanity URL - such as - www.1948northsidedrive.info - and then have it point to a Single Property Website powered by WP3D Models Wordpress plug-in (or other website).

How Created: this Single Property Website

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JAX1979

You may also find this Single Property Website solution from KoaWare helpful. (You create the vanity URL within KoaWare while creating the Single Property Website.)

20 Questions>KoaWare Single Property Website

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks guys,

all sounding very complicated right now.

Not sure what all of the above do or mean. Was ideally just looking for a website template, is this not possible?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JAX1979

Yes. Both KoaWare and WP3D Models enable you to create Single Property Websites (easily and quickly).

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Okay will test out this Koa thing!
Post 8 IP   flag post
That Koa seems amazing! - I cannot seem to get it to accept a uk telephone number.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely a fan of WP3D! Super simple once you have a basic template up and running in Wordpress. You don't have to run your main website on Wordpress if you don't want to, you don't have to modify the main template much at all.

Once that is done it takes all of 5 minutes to launch a "model" which is what WP3D calls a page. It also has content management and gallery options that let you group the MP tours by catagory (Real Estate, Multi Family, Etc.) which is really cool for showing off your work.

It's also free [use of] if you are a [Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Network]! And Ross @rpetersn is very quick with support and has always been able to answer my questions almost immediately, even when the problem was with another plugin I was using in my site that didn't play well with WP3D!

Highly recommended!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thanks Rich,

I am having problems understanding it all to be honest.

For clarity can i use WP3D to set up single websites / pages for properties?

And can i do as many as i like for $199 or is that just 1 property?

I assume i just purchase a domain separate?

Cheers!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
WP3D is really quick and easy, but super powerful and the support is amazing. I would suggest paying the $200.00 to purchase the software and the extra $100 to have them set it up and walk you through how to use everything. By the time the hour is done you'll be an expert and have amazing looking SPPs.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Sounds like its the one to use by people on here, any examples people can share?

Again does the $200 allow me to create as many as i like?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, the $200.00 is for Unlimited models. This is added in a WordPress site as a plugin. Here is an example http://www.2151shoshonist.info/
Post 14 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
WP3D is a plugin for Wordpress that makes Single Property Pages. You can do as many as you like. You can buy the software or Join the We Get Around Network (WGAN) for $49/month and it is free! I agree with paying to have them set it up and train you, but once you know how to use it, it is super easy!
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JAX1979

Since you are new, I recommend that you join as a Standard Member - get the free use of WP3D Models (unlimited Single Property websites) and receive 40+ Membership benefits to help you succeed faster ...

Top 10 Reasons to Join as a Standard Member

Best,

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by htimsabbub23
Yes, the $200.00 is for Unlimited models. This is added in a WordPress site as a plugin. Here is an example http://www.2151shoshonist.info/

Looks really good just what i am after but with a UK twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richierichks
WP3D is a plugin for Wordpress that makes Single Property Pages. You can do as many as you like. You can buy the software or Join the We Get Around Network (WGAN) for $49/month and it is free! I agree with paying to have them set it up and train you, but once you know how to use it, it is super easy!

Do i need to pay extra for wordpress?Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@JAX1979

Since you are new, I recommend that you join as a Standard Member - get the free use of WP3D Models (unlimited Single Property websites) and receive 40+ Membership benefits to help you succeed faster ...

Top 10 Reasons to Join as a Standard Member

Best,

Dan

Thanks Dan, will see how i get on, being in sales i am so use to be sold to all the time i need to work out if a true offering or just another person looking to raise money off me (no offence,i am sure you are not).
Post 17 IP   flag post
Boston
KoaWare private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @Jax1979! Thanks for testing out the platform. While our property website telephone numbers are formatted for US numbers (xxx-xxx-xxxx), they are still functional for international numbers as well. So if someone clicks on it, the number will connect properly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX1979
That Koa seems amazing! - I cannot seem to get it to accept a uk telephone number.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@JAX1979

No, Wordpress is a free platform and there are tons of free templates. Your web hosting would be the only charge unless you pay to have it set up.
Post 19 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
I just want to echo what others are saying about the awesomeness of having WP3D Models. No ongoing costs associated with it and great technical support. Go to the website to check out the samples and then sign up through a We Get Around subscription which is also awesome. So many benefits and great tools for supporting a Matterport based business. clickable text
Post 20 IP   flag post
101749 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?