Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedTips

Embedded Mattertags live!!4481

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Now that Embedded mattertags are live for video, images, hyperlinks and much more, what are you using them for?

I used my first one to show a pull-out bed in an RV

Post 1 IP   flag post
bonfire21 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great! We haven't done anything more than welcome links yet but I'll update when we do something creative like you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Great Idea. I like!
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 that's a very cool use for it!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
I do mostly real estate photography and was thinking of taking pictures from the balcony's to show the view from that window. Of course if it has a good view only such as a lake.

Would love to hear everyone else's ideas and how creative we can be with this game changing new feature.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
I just did one adding 5 video clips. I really like the added feature please note the video of the control centre was done by the realtor. The rest I took clips from the full video I did.

clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
Love seeing those walk through videos accompanied with the virtual tour. Giving more detail and hopefully interaction for the potential buyer. . And they load so smoothly! Great work Helen
Post 7 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen That's fantastic with the videos to give that extra insight into an already beautiful property as it's shown in the tour. Congrats Helen!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I guess the 5th one is hard to find? It has only been viewed once and that was probably by me
Post 9 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi we love this use for the matterTag we are using the embed video for our UAV external shot of the lodge we are doing a tour for.

Cheers. Al :-)
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Helen really like the way you presented your tour (followed your link) how are you hosting your tours on your website is it WP3D

Cheers Al
Post 11 IP   flag post
@FlightMedia Yes WP3D, I was hesitant at first as I had never used word press but they have made the plugging very easy to create pages. So glad I decided to get it! You can create pages in 15 minutes or less. The thing that takes the longest is uploading photos for a photo gallery. But that does not really take that long.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Helen I am in a right muddle with what to do with regards to word press, am I right in believing Helen that each job you create a page on WP3D so if you use all say 100 scans will that increase the number of pages on your site by 100 or am I wrong
Many thanks Al
Post 13 IP   flag post
@FlightMedia The best thing to do would be to talk to @rpetersn he can explain to you how it all works, but it is worth it!
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen I love your work!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
Here is one we just did of a before and after remodel. What do you guys think of using this mattertags for before and after?

Post 16 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 Awesome example!
Post 17 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 its a great way to use it, may I use your model as an example to prospective clients?

thanks,
Post 18 IP   flag post
@htimsabbub23 Well Done!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
@JC3DCX @Helen @Metroplex360 Thanks for taking a look.

I think in the future we will just take nice(ish) before pictures and use them in the after tour to highlight what was done instead using two different models. At least until matterport gives us that ability that Krispy Kreme had to easily switch between the two.

@JC3DCX
You can use it in any way you seem fit. Thanks for asking.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@htimsabbub23 Matterport have just updated how Multimedia Mattertags handles images -- I tested on your tour and it looks great -- problem is, I cannot remember how it looked before. Do you mind commenting on if you have noticed a difference?
Post 21 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
@Metroplex360 It has been a crazy day for us and I missed this announcement. Thanks for letting me know.

From a PC, before you use to click on the tags, and they would show in a small window. Now that small window is if you mouse over them and if you click on the tag they go to full screen. This could make it much easier on the eyes to watch video. I haven't tried on a tablet yet but I assume it will be click to full screen.

What are your thoughts of the change in size?
Post 22 IP   flag post
Videos did autoplay when you hovered over or pressed the tag. Now they do not you have to press the play icon. I would prefer the autoplay.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by htimsabbub23
@Metroplex360 It has been a crazy day for us and I missed this announcement. Thanks for letting me know.

From a PC, before you use to click on the tags, and they would show in a small window. Now that small window is if you mouse over them and if you click on the tag they go to full screen. This could make it much easier on the eyes to watch video. I haven't tried on a tablet yet but I assume it will be click to full screen.

What are your thoughts of the change in size?

Thanks for noticing and explaining the differences. I hadn't analyzed how Multimedia Mattertags are functioning for images, so I missed what the changes were I found the change as I monitor the showcase platform for coding changes for this exact reason -- fun discussions! I also monitor changes because I take a great sense of comfort from seeing how well the platform is engineered and how much time and effort is put into it!

@Helen - I wonder if there is an autoplay option...

Does anyone else feel that Matterport should document all of the possibilities? Seems that Multimedia Mattertags are quite an adventure right now ... MatterApps is on a bit of a hiatus, otherwise, I would normally set to task on documenting this and perhaps even build out a demonstration of all of the different embedding options... no time for that right now
Post 24 IP   flag post
101636 24 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?