Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcasebugProblemsScanningScans

Processing Errors this week4384

samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone else having odd processing errors this week regarding trimming etc? I've had to upload models multiple times and it still never really fixed itself. I'm slightly concerned as I haven't had these issues in the past.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Sam, you aren't alone and you aren't crazy.

It's happening to the best of us. I'm having to ask members of my team to be EXTREMELY patient and keep uploading and tweaking -- I feel like a failed puppet master as I've trained people to process scans and how to mark things and their scans are coming through with missing walls. We're exchanging screenshots and I'm scratching my head. Delivery times are being affected and Matterport have yet to issue any formal statement.

If Matterport will offer to reprocess these tours without URL changes and retaining our highlight reels (even better -- reprocess them as they contain location data!!!) -- I will be fine with the temporary inconvenience as I can inform my clients.
Post 2 IP   flag post
samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! I'm so frustrated! Why has Matterport not said anything yet? Why the change all of a sudden??? It was working perfectly before!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?