Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedHTML

iframes from multiple sources3818

Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone figured out a way to modify the iframe embed code (either from WP3D or Matterport) to display something else (an image, a video) before loading the Matterport Space?

It seems like an obvious way to put some branding on our tours, so I imagine it's not as straightforward as it sounds like it could be.

Craig
Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @craigsauer -

I'd like to think this is one of the great built-in features of WP3D Models with the "Primary Image Override" feature. Have you been using this? On embeds that you share with your clients, you just need to be sure you have an "Intro" option enabled.

Note that it isn't ideal for additional branding into the image itself because that content is auto-overlayed with the "play" button, title, etc. That's where the "Large Logo" is displayed for your own (or your client's) branding.

On the WP3D "Skinned" view, you can also use a YouTube video to auto-play video that displays initially and then fades away when you click (the "play" button) to load the Matterport space.

Are these features that maybe you were unaware of?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Tour play button set to play 5 second promo vid as overlay? The tour is ready to go when the vid finishes and fades. Could also be handy for properties with multiple tours. I don't know of anybody who enjoys watching the tour load. Or anybody who enjoys watching promo vids though to be fair.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@craigsauer

Since you are a Standard Member of the We Get Around Network, you get free use of WP3D Models and 30+ other Member Benefits. Simply complete the order form in the Welcome Onboard Letter (password required).

Here's an example of the same Matterport Space using:

WP3D Models WordPress Plug-in
Matterport link

Dan

Post 4 IP   flag post
Orange, California
@rpetersn Thanks! I was unaware of those features! Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Orange, California
@rpetersn Am I right that the video and still image backgrounds only work on the skinned versions of the models, not full screens or embeds or standards?

It looks like the only customization I can get on embeds is the logos and some custom text overlays. Right?

That's still pretty awesome, but a video lead in an embed would be even better.

Craig
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @craigsauer -

The auto-playing video background ( meant to be used largely as motion "texture" ) is only available on the WP3D "SKINNED" view .

Here's an example:
http://demo.wp3dmodels.com/3d-model/beach-listing-example/skinned/

However, the still image background option works everywhere, you just have to enable a WP3D "Space/Showcase Branded Intro" found as the first option under your BRANDING tab, when editing a Model.

And yes, you can add your own logo to the embed, as well as customize the text overlay that appears.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?