Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseCapture AppEmbedVideo

How To Video - Free to use3453

alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone, I updated our Matterport 3D Showcase How To video. This shows the 3D Showcase, Dollhouse, Floor plan views, Highlight Reel, Guided Tour, and Mattertags from the iPad and Computer.

For anyone that is interested in the iPad videos you can get more info here: ipadvideo.info

This how to was a project for us, we don't typically do anything but the iPad videos but anyone who wants to use this one is welcome to embed it on your site or link to it if a client is having issues.
Post 1 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
Nicely done video. Very kind of you to share it. How could I go about getting it for my website???

Best,

Rick Odato, Suncoast Skyview
Sarasota, FL
Post 2 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
You can embed the How To Video on your site (similar to embedding a 3D Showcase)

embed code:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7h5zJV8uGk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Post 3 IP   flag post
kevshed private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks very much for sharing...

With you permission, i think i will use video on my web site - very much appreciated, thank you.

Best,
Kev
Post 4 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
This is very useful and thanks for sharing. I would like to put the video on my iPad for offline use so is there a way you can share the actual video file?
Post 5 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much,
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?