Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cameras

using matterports screen shot pictures3287

ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
I am kind of new to matterport and would like to know what the pros are doing (if anything at all) with snapshots that are extracted from the scan. would you put them into the MLS. Do you charge extra for good pictures?

Thank you all in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Well what I have been doing is telling my clients upfront that the photos from the tour are OK and are hard to photoshop and make look nice, so if it is a nice home and they want much better photos I sell them a small photo package. I usually give them the first listing they do with me a free-be on the photos and I send them both my photos and the photos taken from the tour.
Good Luck...
Post 2 IP   flag post
thank u
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I take snapshot for the purpose of creating the Highlight reel. I provide these photos to my clients at no additional charge. If needed, I also provide regular stills at a discounted price as a Matterport/Photo package.
Post 4 IP   flag post
thank you for the time you took to reply.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DaveFahrny

Can you comment and/or link to your workflow on snapshots?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Some of the realtors here take photos with small digital cameras and/or cell phones, so the photos extracted from a Matterport tour is much better quality and I supply it (as taken for the highlight reel) with the tour to the client. They love the tour and photos and are happy with the experience. Should they need more high resolution then I will arrange a photoshoot for still photos.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I must add that Matterport's recent updates to the Camera Firmware is generating much nicer imagery -- and their updates to Workshop allowing fov adjustment is creating VERY nice Wide Angle images. I'm pretty impressed. Still - we don't place our Matterport Cameras in the same places we'd place our DSLR for photography, do we?
Post 8 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Taking snapshots in workshop (using safari on iMac) results in this error...

Have reported a ticket with MP.

Happens after taking n snapshot and then zoomin in/out,
Post 9 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Metroplex, you always have great input and I trust your oppinion. I was about to start a new thread asking forum members if the picture quality after the update looked worse. When I'm going through the house to take still photos to do my walk through tour the image looks really grainy and takes longer to for the image to load.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with Metroplex360 on the image quality. Since the new firmware my snaphot images seem better and you can actually tweak them in Photoshop and get descent images. They wont replace DSLR HDR but still usable. As for placement location I agree but i can get images in a small bathroom easier with the Matterport than i can with a DSLR
Post 11 IP   flag post
101646 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?